Sound Wave

2 You're 10
Sep 11, 2011
nova scotia
VetteCoins
Car
Hey all you chevy guys, names Rico. Im from halifax nova scotia, i just purchased my first Corvette its a yellow 2005 with automatic trans. As of now its bone stock but will be getting some pretty exstensive work done over the winter. Its actually my first chevy, ive always owned mustangs an just got rid of my 95 vert it worked really well made 612 at the rear wheels with a 331 stroker powered by a paxton novi 2000. My vette will be going into the shop around feb-march an when it leaves ill be making close to 800 at the rear wheels with what they have planned for my car. Looking forward to chatting an maybe even meeting with all of you

Rico

Hey all you chevy guys, names Rico. Im from halifax nova scotia, i just purchased my first Corvette its a yellow 2005 with automatic trans. As of now its bone stock but will be getting some pretty exstensive work done over the winter. Its actually my first chevy, ive always owned mustangs an just got rid of my 95 vert it worked really well made 612 at the rear wheels with a 331 stroker powered by a paxton novi 2000. My vette will be going into the shop around feb-march an when it leaves ill be making close to 800 at the rear wheels with what they have planned for my car. Looking forward to chatting an maybe even meeting with all of you

Rico

Nice , sounds like a killer build .Are you doing anything with the trans and rear diff . The 05 as a first year C6 do have issues with both the 4spd auto as well as the diffs not being to strong . At 800 RWHP , both will forsure be toast in a short period of time .

Congrats on your recent acquisition. Keep us posted with the progress and be sure to post lots of pics. Enjoy your new ride.
Thanks for the welcome

Nice , sounds like a killer build .Are you doing anything with the trans and rear diff . The 05 as a first year C6 do have issues with both the 4spd auto as well as the diffs not being to strong . At 800 RWHP , both will forsure be toast in a short period of time .
Thanks for the welcome an for advice, but yes the trans an rear end will be modified as well

Whoooo Hoooo! Another convert! What made you decide to go with Chevy? Sounds like you had a very nice Stang. Best of luck with the build and welcome to the forum!!!!
Yea ive converted lol, just always loved vettes it like my dream car so it was bound to happen some day lol. Still love my stang though but its for sale to help pay for my upgrades this winter for the vette, thanks for the warm welcome

Rico

Welcome Rico -- I also was partial to Mustangs at one time but now have a SHO and Vette -- yes in the same garage.....with a little Fiesta keeping watch from outside.:D
Your '95 horsy made some stout numbers -- absolutely awesome and it sounds like your vette with be a runner soon too.

I come that way occasionally to see friends and family in Halifax, Timberlea, and Sambro not far from Peggy's Cove.

I'll holler next time we're out that way.

Cheers,

Colin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.