Jun 27, 2017
Portage la Prairie, MB
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Coupe
Province
MB
Hi Everyone,

I am new here, Just checking in. My name is Bic.

I just flew to Moncton and picked up a 50th Anniversary Couple. Had a 3500 km drive home to get acquainted. Since then I have searched lots of forums to answer questions I had by the time I got home. I now have jacking pucks, new non run flat tires, and Brian is sending me the Dynaplug stuff I need. Love the car and the colour. Happy to be aboard.
Vette4.JPG
Vette1.JPG

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Welcome !
Thumbnails not necessary. We all get a bigger BANG this way. Rather fine acquisition you have there.
That colour ... unique and has caught my eye with a resemblance to the C7 LBR colour. Nice!
Gonna Hafta take the opportunity if I ever get the chance to park my LBR C7 near another with a
colour like yours in order to admire and appreciate the differences.
Cheers!

I will have to check that out myself. I was looking for a C5 in Magnetic Red or the one I found. Not familiar with C7 colours but I will be shortly.
Welcome !
Thumbnails not necessary. We all get a bigger BANG this way. Rather fine acquisition you have there.
That colour ... unique and has caught my eye with a resemblance to the C7 LBR colour. Nice!
Gonna Hafta take the opportunity if I ever get the chance to park my LBR C7 near another with a
colour like yours in order to admire and appreciate the differences.
Cheers!
I have checked out your car colour online, now I am going to be looking for one to compare to my Anniversary Red. Really like those dark red shades.

Reactions: YFCvii
I will have to check that out myself. I was looking for a C5 in Magnetic Red or the one I found. Not familiar with C7 colours but I will be shortly.

I have checked out your car colour online, now I am going to be looking for one to compare to my Anniversary Red. Really like those dark red shades.

Here's a tease of my LBR C7. I think it will be easier for you to find Long Beach Red at your nearest Dealership
than it will be for me to find your Anniversary Red.
If you can get right beside a LBR ... snap a picture and share ...
IMG_2821.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice C5, and looks to be in excellent condition.....Very clean, and a beautiful color, very similar to my Magnetic Red:)
A friend of mine in Bismarck has a Magnetic Red C5. So that was what I had to have. Looks sort of Candy Apple Red. Perfect. Didn't do my homework on another possible C5 red color. Thought Torch Red was the only other red. Not going there. Anniversary Red wasn't on my radar. I was lucky enough to stumble on this car before anyone else. It's more of a Cherry Black. I would be happy with either of our cars.

There were a lot of very nice colors used on the C5's. It took me a long time to locate a Mag Red car, with all the maintenance records and such, but it was worth the wait IMO. Unfortunately I get told all the time, that I should've avoided the 97-00 models, but other than the hazard switch, and regular maintenance I haven't experienced any of the regular electrical issues that I've been warned about. Not sure if that means my car should be fairly trouble free, or if it means the issues have yet to show themselves and could be in for a nightmare???
For now, I'll just enjoy it like I have been doing.

Reactions: Bixter44
There were a lot of very nice colors used on the C5's.

They're certainly was/were. Spiral Grey was my fave. Even now,any shade of a Grey is my fave colour. The blues are right up there too as it was my first Corvette colour experience as a 15 yr old.

Reactions: Dub
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.