Postie

Feb 28, 2009
Cold lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
As it states,

SNC11124.jpg

SNC11125.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Greg. RPI has them on sale now for $359.00 U.S.
I installed mine last year. The paint match is perfect. Adds at least 10 HP :D :canada:

P1010758.jpg

P1010963-1-1-1.jpg

Yes, I looked at your spoiler at one of the sherway GTG meets.
Very nice fit and paint match was right on the money, that one
would interest me and with the buck at par almost a good deal.

Mark I think more like 12hp at tops!

Tks guys
Looks like a thread for different styles of Spoilers possibly. Always Manny your opinion is important. Very Subtle. As Mark states RPI has a very good deals with great paint match.

I'm kinda liking the garage floor OBSESHON, perfect, better than the ol carpet squares. I Like that.

Back from the brink of Army Trg lol, So ya, Myself I had the Spoiler painted at source, paid extra but was perfect when it arrived. As for the carpet, well i would love to have the car in my Den over winter so thought i'd do the next best thing bring the comfy floor to her.
Actually, when parking any veh over long storrage, it's best to have something, anything thats will stop flat spots, did it work, well i didn't have any.

Looks great! I found something a little less subtle on West Coast Corvette site, the F1 spoiler for like $650...decisions decisions decisions...gotta go full kit if I do (chin, side and rear addons). Where's the boss I need a raise :swear:

Edit: not tape either, drill required, which scares me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread