Power User
Jun 26, 2014
Far East of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
Centennial coupe
Province
NL
Spent the morning at the dealership getting a new wheel alignment and watching my Centennial getting some new rubber, Michelin PS4S. Was surprised to see that even with my steel rotors, the mechanic still put the protection on. And, I wasn't the only one there. A C7 was in getting an oil change and two C8s waiting to be picked up. BTW, these Michelins are way quieter than the Goodyear F1s I had.

2023-10-13 Hickmans C7.jpg

Best angle I could get through the window in the waiting area to the far side of the garage area of the C7. Already posted the C8s in the C8 section.

Spent the morning at the dealership getting a new wheel alignment and watching my Centennial getting some new rubber, Michelin PS4S. Was surprised to see that even with my steel rotors, the mechanic still put the protection on. And, I wasn't the only one there. A C7 was in getting an oil change and two C8s waiting to be picked up. BTW, these Michelins are way quieter than the Goodyear F1s I had.

View attachment 115046

Best angle I could get through the window in the waiting area to the far side of the garage area of the C7. Already posted the C8s in the C8 section.
Yeah. The F1's were never known for quiet...I has them on my C6.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread