1st Vette doesn't even own a C8 yet, let alone having a willing little Italian to pump, male and/or female.

Come on, let's try to keep this on topic. I don't want to have to call in Nik...

Oh but he will very soon :Hurray: ... however I can see how he may have misinterpreted

should have said .... Beautiful American riding on quality Italian rubber ........

Oh but he will very soon :Hurray: ... however I can see how he may have misinterpreted

should have said .... Beautiful American riding on quality Italian rubber ........

I registered my car yesterday. It’s a done deal
IMG_2335.jpeg

Don't know the offsets of your wheels but here's basically what Jack did on the rear:

Does C8 cars automatically adjust speedo and odometer readings to account for the larger rolling diameter of the new setup? Your speedo reading is now off 2.5% vs. factory on the lower side.

The new wheels are 20 x 12 and yes the offsets are different than stock, off hand I don't know what it is. I was running the 305's on the 12" wheel and yes they where stretched. I'm aware of the discrepancy in the speedometer. It's only 2.5 km/h per 100. I'm happy being on the low side rather than the high side...

The new wheels are 20 x 12 and yes the offsets are different than stock, off hand I don't know what it is. I was running the 305's on the 12" wheel and yes they where stretched. I'm aware of the discrepancy in the speedometer. It's only 2.5 km/h per 100. I'm happy being on the low side rather than the high side...

Anyone know the diff in the speedo for a 21/20 setup ?