HardyZ06

Casual User
Apr 3, 2018
Port Elgin, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Z06
Hi everyone!

Bought my new Z06 just after Christmas, after it was already in winter storage at the dealership. Finally found a weather window last week to bring it the 2 hours home. What an awesome ride!!!!! Now it's stranded in my garage, as it's snowing like hell outside again. grrrrr...

I'll post some pictures tonight, work computer isn't co-operating...

Reactions: ddgermann
Figured it out!! And yes - Black with Crystal Red Stripes. 3LZ with 7 speed, but didn't go as far as the ceramics.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180326_132214.jpg
    MVIMG_20180326_132214.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
Wow the red strips look pretty good. First time I’ve seen this. Mine is just black with an acre of xpel on it.
Make sure you get yours protected before you mark up the rear quarters by your lower vents.

I’m in a Z07 3LZ with the M7. The ceramic brakes are very good but yours are more than awesome for the street. Very very fun cars. You made a great choice :thumbs:

Derek

Reactions: HardyZ06
While I wait for spring for the second time now, I'm researching getting it protected. I'm gonna hunt around here and see what I can learn. I'm guessing it'll be at least 2 or 3 weeks before it comes out again - they just laid down a fresh layer of salt on everything :(

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to the forum. Know Port Elgin well. We used to hang around that area as kids when we lived in Kitchener. I really like the colour combo on your Vette. My son has a new Black Camaro convertible and looking for wheel/graphic ideas. Definitely sending him a pic of your ride. Spring is around the corner - somewhere.

Wow! That is an absolute beauty! Must be nice to have it home, but disappointing about the weather.
This morning it was -20 coming to work so we are still a ways away from being able to bring our stuff out, but it's nice to know we're on the tail end of winter..... I hope. :D

Hello from YYC ... I sure can not recall seeing that red stripe optioned on Black before ... I can see why it caught your attention.
Was this an on-lot purchase, or a colour-combination that you ordered from the factory ? Welcome to the Forums and enjoy :thumbs:

Hello from YYC ... I sure can not recall seeing that red stripe optioned on Black before ... I can see why it caught your attention.
Was this an on-lot purchase, or a colour-combination that you ordered from the factory ? Welcome to the Forums and enjoy :thumbs:

Thanks! This beauty was just sitting on the lot waiting for me. Out of the 30 on the lot, this was one of three that fit my requirements. 3LZ, M7 and Coupe. It was meant to be :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.