I'm New Here
Apr 15, 2018
Brighton
VetteCoins
Car
2017 corvette 1lt
Province
ON
Hey everyone, I ordered a 2019 2lt Z51 in arctic white with black optics,black rims red adrenaline seats and bits as well as the red brakes.

I currently have a 2016 Camaro 2SS summit white, Mrc, dual mode exhaust black rims.

I love the Camaro it’s a great car and it only excites me more to own a Corvette one of my dream cars (I stay in reality) I’m 34 self employed and can’t wait to get in my vette.

Here’s a pic of my current ride.

Attachments

• 897431E9-2708-46D1-B757-F8062AD30313.jpeg
    897431E9-2708-46D1-B757-F8062AD30313.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 26
Hey everyone, I ordered a 2019 2lt Z51 in arctic white with black optics,black rims red adrenaline seats and bits as well as the red brakes.

I currently have a 2016 Camaro 2SS summit white, Mrc, dual mode exhaust black rims.

I love the Camaro it’s a great car and it only excites me more to own a Corvette one of my dream cars (I stay in reality) I’m 34 self employed and can’t wait to get in my vette.

Here’s a pic of my current ride.

Welcome to the forum 2019... congrats on the Vette....

Great looking Camaro. Very nice color combo on the Corvette. That's one of my favorites for sure!!! Looking forward to the pictures and hearing your impression between the two cars!

Welcome .... looking forward to your Corvette arrival update.

As many will be requesting a photo or 20 of your new ride ... allow me to suggest another thing for you ...
Consider budgeting US$1000 to take the Corvette Owner School Experience in Pahrump Nevada. There is plenty about it to refer to in these Forums.
The Experience will definitely Enhance and Complete the Introduction of the Brand New C7 Corvette into your life regardless of your Driving Style.
We just returned with two drivers from both ends of the "need for speed" spectrum and each are itching (without the "b") for the Spring to release their Corvettes.
here is two links for you to check out ...
Spring Mountain Corvette Owners School Easter Weekend - 30&31 March 2018

Ron Fellows Corvette school - Spring Mountain end of May 2017

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread