CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Please welcome our friend (Steamer) Rob on the 'wet' coast who has just been 'promoted' to the status of Moderator and all that that entails.

He has graciously agreed to help out with issues and questions here for us and is a welcome addition to staff. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge both mechanical and otherwise and can be much assistance with whatever questions you may have.

Cheers Rob -- Welcome aboard and congrats, brother -- but most of all thanks for helping.

Holler if I can help.:canada::canada::canada:

Colin.

Well Rob I'm glad to see ya step up to the plate .This forum is going up hill while others are going down ,down ,down .

I'll do my best to behave but that is near impossible ,Elves are mischievous by nature .:D

Rob,
happy to learn that you're willing to help Riley and Colin.
Riley will need folk with expertise in various areas as this site / forum grows.

We're hoping for some warmer weather down here, and soon !!

Take care, looking forward to seeing you at Manny's mid-May.

Tony,
welland

Hey Rob ,

Congrats on your new position as moderator . Great to have you here .

As Tony said .. looking forward to seeing you again . :canada:

Thanks guys, that means a lot to me. My biggest job on here will be to try and keep the spamming to a minimum. Usually being the last one on the forum at night I should be able to most of them at bay. This is one great forum for all things Corvette and I'm just trying to help out. And yes you Ontario folks I'll be back down in May but not in time for the Coping event, have other irons in the fire and just can't get away.
Cheers Rob

OMG there goes the neighborhood LOL.

Good for you Rob , I'm sure you will do an excellent job.

Now about that Colin guy :rofl:

Its so great to see this forum grow :canada:

Grow a LONGER..................THICKER....................FULLER...................................

HEAD..........................OF HAIR in only 3 weeks!!!!! (my attempt at spam) LOL!!

Hey Steamer/Rob Congrats!! Great to have you here as our new western canada mod!!

Ummmm, let's see......It's the smilie that has the word Ban on it.......just checking the system....locating current smilies available.... Hmmmm. Looks like we don't have it.

Vince, you are lucky! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread