CCF Members,

Very proud to announce that Murray @Black 03 Z06 has been strong-armed and mildly blackmailed into joining the ranks of our Moderating staff. Murray has been with CCF since the early days and is probably our most active member today. He has been and continues to be one of the most prolific and well regarded contributors to CCF. Staff will be helping train Murray on how to best abuse his new powers over the next little while at which point we will let him loose.

So before he bans us all please give a very warm welcome to Moderator Murray. We are very honoured to have him onboard.

CCF Staff

CCF Members,

Very proud to announce that Murray @Black 03 Z06 has been strong-armed and mildly blackmailed into joining the ranks of our Moderating staff. Murray has been with CCF since the early days and is probably our most active member today. He has been and continues to be one of the most prolific and well regarded contributors to CCF. Staff will be helping train Murray on how to best abuse his new powers over the next little while at which point we will let him loose.

So before he bans us all please give a very warm welcome to Moderator Murray. We are very honoured to have him onboard.

CCF Staff
Woohoo.... @Black 03 Z06 Great choice bossman.... Welcome to the ranks of the overworked and underpaid Murray. Glad to have you aboard my friend. Nik has guaranteed me that our service to the CCF will be rewarded someday.... I have heard rumours of a Valhalla where we can drive as fast as we want, eat as much as we want and ......hmmmmm..... there was something else .... I'm sure of it.... ;)

"Special" not sure just how to take that Franci.:Biggrin: Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts. Hope not to screw anything up.

Just wanted to give a shout out to both Rob and Colin. Both were moderators on here when I joined and have become friends. Life gets in the way of things and their involvement diminished with time. However I really appreciate the efforts they made with the site keeping everything in line. Thanks Rob and Colin.:thumbs: Please drop in when you can.

Thanks Nik, Eric and Riley. I will try not to get in the way.

Congratulations Murray :thumbs:
... hoping there's no "CCF member demerit" quota for you to fulfil ...
I'm sure you'll be a great fit in dat mod-box and truly enjoy the ride ...

Last edited:
Congratulations Murray. You are now the word police. This makes sense though as you always have something good to say and it’s either funny or interesting and informative.

I call 'muggins'... please... Congrats Murray! Now you can keep those other mods in line LOL

LMAO Fred... Nik and Riley have been trying to keep me in line for a while now so Murray has his work cut out for him....
Murray... watch out for those Diploma and Passport offers. They are useless. I have doctor degrees in Kongoupaga, Diélly, Winneru, and Nsatia, and an almost official passport for each of them as well... just found out lately they are all fakes.... :Banghead:

:Funnypost:

The beauty of the moderators job is you can get in on all the really good deals before anyone else even sees them.:Biggrin:

Eric, did I see you on one of the "Border Security" shows trying to use one of those passports???
Errrrrrr.... Border Security.... That was definitely not me Murray ...:suspicious:

Users who are viewing this thread