Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone!
Here's a pic of my baby...this from the dealers website when it was up for sale....I'll be taking my own soon enough I'm sure.
Right now she's sleeping....:canada:

myvette_zpsadd03898.jpg

I really want to powder coat the rims satin black...maybe tint the windows too but, like everyone else I too am concerned about the factory finish 'dots' around the back window. I have read here about some solutions there, but...for the moment I'm still kicking the idea around. The rims though, yes...that I'll be doing for sure.

David

Thanks guys!
Yes, Manny is quickly becoming the go to guy for pretty much everything I'm considering.
I did speak with him last week...nice guy btw...and if he's also tinting windows and customizing rims, then...sort of a no brainer come spring time.

David

From one 2005 C6'er to another, welcome to the forum! I never thought about powdercoating my wheels until now. Great suggestion! Mines manual ans got a grey interior, but we have the same car otherwise.

Congrats on the purchase!!

Welcome David. I too am a newbie to the forum and a Vette owner for almost 6 years. I still get that same feeling everytime I put my foot on the gas! Hell, I get it just when I look at my baby!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.