Oct 5, 2010
VetteCoins
Good day,

Just stumbled across this site and decided to join. Was not aware of a Canadian Vette Forum. Most of the time over at CorvetteForum.com Anybody else from the great province of Sask???

You mention the place that we do not mention.:D

Lots of people from Saskatchewan here! More so from Saskatoon but we like it when we get people from the Capital. Grumpy427 is a fellow Regina member as well as Russ K. Welcome and make yourself at home!

You mention the place that we do not mention.:D

Lots of people from Saskatchewan here! More so from Saskatoon but we like it when we get people from the Capital. Grumpy427 is a fellow Regina member as well as Russ K. Welcome and make yourself at home!

Thanks Riley for the welcome. I have seen Grumpy427's beautiful '80 Vette a week ago on the streets here in Regina. Nice C3. Russ K - owner of Auto Lab (Regina) - good to know. :seeya:

I still have to come down and have a proper visit with Sheldon and Russ. Russ is a great guy to know. If my car needs work, I try my best so that he is the one working on it.

I make appearances in Regina, the blue C6 this summer, the red C3 for the previous 5 years...from a tiny town east of Weyburn (relocating to Weyburn soon) :)

OK so now I getting razzed about telling you guys I am moving but haven't told my mother...anyone else wanna join in my girlfriend's mirth?

I make appearances in Regina, the blue C6 this summer, the red C3 for the previous 5 years...from a tiny town east of Weyburn (relocating to Weyburn soon) :)

OK so now I getting razzed about telling you guys I am moving but haven't told my mother...anyone else wanna join in my girlfriend's mirth?

I'm not joining. I hate moving.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.