This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

***new member from sask***

Oct 5, 2010
VetteCoins
Good day,

Just stumbled across this site and decided to join. Was not aware of a Canadian Vette Forum. Most of the time over at CorvetteForum.com Anybody else from the great province of Sask???

You mention the place that we do not mention.

Lots of people from Saskatchewan here! More so from Saskatoon but we like it when we get people from the Capital. Grumpy427 is a fellow Regina member as well as Russ K. Welcome and make yourself at home!

Thanks Riley for the welcome. I have seen Grumpy427's beautiful '80 Vette a week ago on the streets here in Regina. Nice C3. Russ K - owner of Auto Lab (Regina) - good to know. :seeya:

I still have to come down and have a proper visit with Sheldon and Russ. Russ is a great guy to know. If my car needs work, I try my best so that he is the one working on it.

I make appearances in Regina, the blue C6 this summer, the red C3 for the previous 5 years...from a tiny town east of Weyburn (relocating to Weyburn soon)

OK so now I getting razzed about telling you guys I am moving but haven't told my mother...anyone else wanna join in my girlfriend's mirth?

I'm not joining. I hate moving.

So do I but at least I'll have an actual 2-car garage (heated) in which I plan on installing a lift to stack the Vettes...ok no more hijacking threads...