Oct 5, 2010
VetteCoins
Hello. Just stumbled across this forum and decided to join. Was not aware that there was a Canadian Forum. I spend the majority of my time on *that place the mod keeps pretending doesn't exist*. Will be kind of cool to hang out with Canadian Corvette enthusiasts. :canada:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I retract the Ituna comment... and to make up for it, I'll add this little fact. Did you know that in 1910 Ituna was incorporated into a village and then as a town in 1961? And as of 2006, it had a population of 622 residents!

Alright, I retract the Ituna comment... and to make up for it, I'll add this little fact. Did you know that in 1910 Ituna was incorporated into a village and then as a town in 1961? And as of 2006, it had a population of 622 residents!

I did not know that! Last time I was there was in 1958 and they had less than 622 then for sure! Do you know if anyone in that town has indoor plumbing yet? :rofl:

Welcome! what kind of Vette do you have? pics pics

Thank you, sir for the welcome. I presently own a '68 427/390 HP red/red convertible that I imported from the USA in 1993. A few years ago, I sold my '69 Cortez Silver 427/390 HP A/C coupe to a gentleman from Saskatoon. I wonder if it is still there!!! I will post some pics of my '68.

PS - I have a set of glass t-tops with bags off of my old '80 Vette if you ever need. Car had 20,000 original kms when stripped by vandals.

Take care - stay safe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.