This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

***New member from Sask***

Oct 5, 2010
VetteCoins
Hello. Just stumbled across this forum and decided to join. Was not aware that there was a Canadian Forum. I spend the majority of my time on *that place the mod keeps pretending doesn't exist*. Will be kind of cool to hang out with Canadian Corvette enthusiasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome! what kind of Vette do you have? pics pics

Alright, I retract the Ituna comment... and to make up for it, I'll add this little fact. Did you know that in 1910 Ituna was incorporated into a village and then as a town in 1961? And as of 2006, it had a population of 622 residents!

Alright, I retract the Ituna comment... and to make up for it, I'll add this little fact. Did you know that in 1910 Ituna was incorporated into a village and then as a town in 1961? And as of 2006, it had a population of 622 residents!

I did not know that! Last time I was there was in 1958 and they had less than 622 then for sure! Do you know if anyone in that town has indoor plumbing yet?

Welcome! what kind of Vette do you have? pics pics

Thank you, sir for the welcome. I presently own a '68 427/390 HP red/red convertible that I imported from the USA in 1993. A few years ago, I sold my '69 Cortez Silver 427/390 HP A/C coupe to a gentleman from Saskatoon. I wonder if it is still there!!! I will post some pics of my '68.

PS - I have a set of glass t-tops with bags off of my old '80 Vette if you ever need. Car had 20,000 original kms when stripped by vandals.

Take care - stay safe