Glad to have you along Jayman -- Looking forward to chatting also.

You have a 'vette? if so post up pics please -- if not, got any plans to get one?

Cheers,
C.

I do! I activated my signature but it didn't show up. Is there any way to use the non mobile site on a smart phone? I believe that's why I struggled with registration.

Anyway I have a Sebring Silver 99 MN6 with Blackwing, Corsa and Tune.
[mob][/mob]

Welcome fellow Edmontonian! We like pics!

Us Albertans should get together for a cruise one of these days. Is the name anything to do with Jayman Homes? Just curious--anyways, welcome aboard.

Vince.

Welcome fellow Edmontonian! We like pics!

Us Albertans should get together for a cruise one of these days. Is the name anything to do with Jayman Homes? Just curious--anyways, welcome aboard.
Vince.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
LOL nope no relation to the builder.
I don't seem to be able to upload pics using this mobile site. I also have not been able to figure out how to NOT use this site. I vote for a "non mobile site" button!
Anyway I guess I'll have to wait until I get back to a desktop...
Jay
[mob][/mob]

Hey Jayman! Hmmm, not sure how to not use the mobile site on a phone. Does it automatically direct you to the mobile site if you type in the address?

Anyway, your car sounds great! Glad to have you on board and checking out the pics once you hit up a desktop!

Welcome Jayman- We albertans (as xlr8r said) should definitely go for a tour one day! I'll have my baby on the road tomorrow (provided I do some work tonight!)

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as this newbie has!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.