This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

new lunch venue ?

Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
peterborough council pulled the rug out from under cathy lindsay, the nice gal that runs the airport restaurant, and gave the contract to a toronto based catering company. nine people will lose their jobs with this deal. the city officials evidently don't practice what they preach in regard to buying local and supporting local businesses. this deal doesn't sit well with me. anybody else feel this way ? suggestions for our april lunch ? naturally when the nice weather arrives we can resume our picnics at " chez buckhorn " - should have the 4 post lift in by then too.

That's exactly how I feel too. I thoroughly enjoyed the airport restaurant and the ladies gave great service and were always friendly. Maybe I am a pessimist but I always wonder if money changes hands when things like this happen. The place always did a very good business so a lot of people must have liked going there. Too bad.

You really gotta watch these Chevelle guys.

Watch it there bud,for you myself and Doug all have had a mighty chevelle at one point in our life.Some of my best times were kicking the crap out of mr. bad boy drag racer with my chevelle and won that bet every time out.

Kent

:agree: Why don't we then meet at the Chinese buffet on Lansdowne street in Peterborough like some of us has done this winter,this could be a great place.

Kent

Last edited:
Watch it there bud,for you myself and Doug all have had a mighty chevelle at one point in our life.Some of my best times were kicking the crap out of mr. bad boy drag racer with my chevelle and won that bet every time out.

Kent

kent if the chevelle can't do it..........i've always got the studeshaker for back up. :coolgleam:

cathy lindsay will be re-opening the restaurant with the same menu and staff. the new location will be at the former denbar's steak house. slated to open around mid-may. good spot for our foul weather get togethers.

Users who are viewing this thread