The new site looks GREAT Manny! Fantastic!

For reference to everyone out there, you can also get to Manny's site by clicking on the banner at the top of the forum page when you see the Dasilva banner appear.:canada:

Awesome sight Manny -- great job -- Nice to see so many featured rides there now.

Haven't got into the Trade Post or Store section yet but will as time permits tho I did register and and log in.

Some updating to do tho.....especially on a certain crystal red GS's hp and tq numbers. :D

Terrific job on the ECS S/Charger and Alky kits, and kudos to the website settup man -- is it Nick who is "Keymaster"?

C.

Last edited:
Awesome sight Manny -- great job -- Nice to see so many featured rides there now.

Haven't got into the Trade Post or Store section yet but will as time permits tho I did register and and log in.

Some updating to do tho.....especially on a certain crystal red GS's hp and tq numbers. :D

Terrific job on the ECS S/Charger and Alky kits, and kudos to the website settup man -- is it Nick who is "Keymaster"?

C.

Had to signup to take all the credit and expertly deflect all criticism in a manner that would make teflon pans proud. :)

I never considered myself master of anything but yes on paper I currently hold all the keys until I have Manny's attention for a brief second and make him a moderator. :) He seems to be busy running some fancy business venture or something from what I hear.

Thanks for the kind words chaps. Means a lot and the site is by no means anywhere near finished. Is a project ever finished? We have big plans for the site, shop and social aspects of the Dasilva brand and of course always welcome critique. We solemnly promise to relaunch an integrated online store with more than one product this time in the near future also.

Content and functionality is constantly being revised right now and by constantly I mean every hour or so check back often when you get a chance.

Unfortunately there is a lot of content missing so if you have better pics and specs, and want me to update your project(s) feel free to PM me on here or drop me a note: [email protected]

Thanks again all.

Nik

Last edited:
Had to signup to take all the credit and expertly deflect all criticism in a manner that would make teflon pans proud. :)

I never considered myself master of anything but yes on paper I currently hold all the keys until I have Manny's attention for a brief second and make him a moderator. :) He seems to be busy running some fancy business venture or something from what I hear.

Thanks for the kind words chaps. Means a lot and the site is by no means anywhere near finished. Is a project ever finished? We have big plans for the site, shop and social aspects of the Dasilva brand and of course always welcome critique. We solemnly promise to relaunch an integrated online store with more than one product this time in the near future also.

Content and functionality is constantly being revised right now and by constantly I mean every hour or so check back often when you get a chance.

Unfortunately there is a lot of content missing so if you have better pics and specs, and want me to update your project(s) feel free to PM me on here or drop me a note: [email protected]

Thanks again all.
Nik

Hey Nik, Pardon the name misspell....I did hear Manny mention your name -- credit goes to you for sure.... You did a fine job on the new website. Everyone is raving about it.

Thanks for availing yourself to us -- If I can be of help in any way please LMK.

Cheers,
Colin.

Welcome to our forum

Hey Nik, Pardon the name misspell....I did hear Manny mention your name -- credit goes to you for sure.... You did a fine job on the new website. Everyone is raving about it.

Thanks for availing yourself to us -- If I can be of help in any way please LMK.

Cheers,
Colin.

Welcome to our forum

No problem and thanks again Colin. If anyone has neatly labelled and categorized high resolution photo album kicking around I may be interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.