Polar Jet

Regular
2 You're 10
Dec 2, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2008 JSB Coupe
Just completed a new hood paint and install along with upgrading my 3LT interior to a 4LT and throwing in a set of new style seats.

The vented hood will expell some unwanted heat generated by the Dasilva Motorsports ECS blower kit while the 4LT interior is what I was originally looking for. I initally sacrificed it after finding a car in the Jetstream Blue colour I had been searching for for a long time. And the 2012-2014 seats look and feel much nicer than my 08's did. I couldn't be happier. It is like driving a brand new car.

Thought I would share a few pics.

HI-TECH RACING VENTED HOOD:

4LT INTERIOR CONVERSION (Ebony/Cashmere)

2012-2014 SEATS

Very well done, both in execution and in overall looks! Congrats

Did the hood need much prep for a good fit?

No not at all. I was worried about that. There is basically 2 versions of that hood. The cheap ones were said to cause a lot of problems. I paid more than I had hoped for the hood, but at least there wasn't any added prep costs.

No not at all. I was worried about that. There is basically 2 versions of that hood. The cheap ones were said to cause a lot of problems. I paid more than I had hoped for the hood, but at least there wasn't any added prep costs.

LOve that hood Rob -- It looks fantastic -- Does is work as good as it looks?

Colin.

The best pic I have of it is the one I posted and you responded to in the planned mods thread, but here it is again...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread