So,
images
how are these working out in new shop ??

Haven't had time to fly anything in the shop guys, always seems to be other things to do. It would work well though as it is almost the very size of the school indoor gym we fly in during winter months. Wish I had of gone 80' long though.:oops:

Bill

Probably won't need it this year but I'm ready if we get some. Finished this up a month ago but haven't plowed with it at all yet.

Bill

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 50
LOL.... seems to me someone may have recommended building bigger than you needed.... It will be fine Bill... 80' would have been too small by now as well... Murphy's law my friend... Nice looking plow. What brand did you settle on?

It's a SnoDogg Eric. It had been sitting for a while and was somewhat abused but I rebuilt the latching mechanism and then had to free up the hydraulics. A tad heavy for the Jeep so I'm going to bag the front coils.

Bill

If it ever quits raining I'm all set to start the house build. You guy's want to see the progression here? If so I'll start a separate thread called '' wifes mancave.''
This weather is really pissing me off!!

Bill

Attachments

• 2016-11-11 00.35.36.jpg
    2016-11-11 00.35.36.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 36
Bill, oh do I recall those days....evenings,,,,,,,,nights......The year was 1978, Basehor, Ks !
.......DO NOT ... I REPEAT... DO NOT YELL AT THE MRS.. EVER.. it's not a smooth road.
for either of you kids..........

Well I'll BEE darned, and Black 03 nailed it....Back in '78 I had redrawn the house plans, staked it out,
big hole was dug...basement guy standing down in hole saying " this house won't fit in this basement dig "
Now let me say....SHOCKED... but he had measured wrong and rest of project was GOOD ! Good Luck you guys.
Local Connie fire up after overhaul...........
I can sure identify with contractors making mistakes. The block layers were back to correct two mistakes on the house foundation, even with the blue prints right there. Then when the framers came, they screwed up the floor opening for the split level entranceway where it came up to the main level. That took them the best part of a day to re do. Being a tool and die maker, I have worked on some pretty complicated drawings, a lot more complicated than these. We built our garage later when we could afford and did it ourselves. That way I only needed to look in the closest mirror to yell at the guy. The garage is at basement level with a basement walk in door. At 28 feet deep, there is lots of room across the front for work benches and cupboards above. At 37 feet long, there is lots of room at the walk in door side and lots of room at the other end for work benches as well. With the new doors with windows, it looks a lot better now. This is an old shot. Here is a better shot of the garage. ;)

Attachments

• tn_Garage Front.JPG
    tn_Garage Front.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6811.JPG
    IMG_6811.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.