Mar 19, 2018
prairies
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Z07
Nice to see so much good info in one place. Ive got a 2017 C7 ZO6 with ZO7 package. Glad to be part of the forum

Attachments

• iOS Image - 462905297.jpg
    iOS Image - 462905297.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: ddgermann
Nice to see so much good info in one place. Ive got a 2017 C7 ZO6 with ZO7 package. Glad to be part of the forum

Welcome to the forum blp... sweet looking car... and a pretty sweet garage too. I've seen cleaner hospital operating rooms... but not often...lol.... And Happy birthday btw too....

Reactions: blp957
Welcome blp,

Mine is a 17 Z07 Z06 as well. Are you sporting the M7 or A8? I'm running the M7. Either way fantastic and a very fun car.

Hope to meet you on one of the cruise events this summer. :thumbs:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Very, very nice! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will be able to make it out for some events, or if you just want to stay online and show more of your gorgeous car, that's good too!

Welcome @blp957 from "the prairies" ... hmmm ...
As many of us are heading toward Winnipeg through "the prairies" consider checking out, if not joining in on the Meet in the Middle.
see the Corvette Zone here ... Corvette Zone Home
Maybe, if near one of our stops, consider a drive to come say hello to many of us ...
keep us posted on the idea if it can materialize ... cheers !
Love your garage ... appears to be the bare necessities .. tools to be added ... when needed
I like doing things when it first involves "purchasing a new tool" :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.