Jun 10, 2010
South Mountain, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Z51 Convertible
Hi All,
Greetings from South Mountain, Ontario

First time Vette owner just purchased a somewhat modified but well cared for '87 Convertible. Hang in there as the forum doesn't seem to like the format of my pictures but will get at least one up soon to share!
Turning 50 this summer and thought it was time for 'Dad' to spend some money on what he wanted! Yes it's a 'mid-life thing' but after discussing with the DW, decided buying the car was much cheaper than the divorce which would have inevitably come with an affair!
Looking forward to tapping what is undoubtedly a limitless source of info as I learn more about my new lady! She's got roughly 120,000k and blows a bit blue on start up, the right side of the infamous electronic dash lights up when it feels like it but otherwise she's a great daily driver. The 315/35/17 Vredesteins make an impressive footprint to say the least!

Last edited:
Let's try this:

VetteOriginal.jpg

How about that!
Here's the pic that first caught my interest! After that well let's just say she looks great in the garage and even better on the highway! Now I just need to cross my fingers for a better summer than this weekend's forecast in Eastern Ontario! :(

Thanks for the great advice for posting the pic!

Welcome aboard from a fellow C4'er. I like the Greenwood kit on your car. I had the opportunity to buy one inexpensively for my '85, but I already bottom out leaving my driveway so I couldn't sacrifice loosing any more ground clearance. What other mods have been done as it looks great in the photo?

Thanks Folks
Here's a list of mods that I'm aware of. Seems I discover something 'different' on a regular basis!

Ground effects,dash kit,custom hood,17" American Racing rims, Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires, 315/35/17 rears, 235/65/17 fronts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread