Boomboom

I'm New Here
Aug 30, 2017
Quebec
VetteCoins
Car
C4 1988
Hi, my i'm new on this forum. I do not have a corvette but i'm here for my girlfriend's father.
he just acquired the corvette he had in the early 90's and sold his sister. We are trying to get it clean and we have an issue with the ABS system.
We are looking for the abs brake modulator pressure valve because it looks like it's blocked in there snd the front left galiper does not have pressure. I would like to know of somebody could tell me where is the best place to find this. I've looked on the internet and it seems to be hard to find
( the father of my girlfriend is 70 and he is not friendly with computers, so that's why I do that for him)

Looking forward to talk with you guys

Hi, my i'm new on this forum. I do not have a corvette but i'm here for my girlfriend's father.
he just acquired the corvette he had in the early 90's and sold his sister. We are trying to get it clean and we have an issue with the ABS system.
We are looking for the abs brake modulator pressure valve because it looks like it's blocked in there snd the front left galiper does not have pressure. I would like to know of somebody could tell me where is the best place to find this. I've looked on the internet and it seems to be hard to find
( the father of my girlfriend is 70 and he is not friendly with computers, so that's why I do that for him)

Looking forward to talk with you guys

Attachments

• iOS Image - 1969076006.jpg
    iOS Image - 1969076006.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Hi Boomboom. Cool name...I won't ask ;)
Your girlfriends father has a sweet car. Like that blue. Hope you get to drive it now and then so you can hang out here a bit.
Enjoy yourself here and hopefully one day soon you will be styling a Vette of your own.
Lots of good help on here.
Derek.

Hello Boomboom and Welcome to the Forum.
Although I am of no help getting the part that you need in your hands,
it is my hope for Good Fortune through this Forum that you find resolve
for your Girlfriend's Father and his Corvette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.