Very nice! I wish we were allowed to tint our side windows in Saskatchewan. I have a "friend" who has their side windows tinted at 35% and I find it is at the limit of what I would want my windows to be.

Six speed with FX3 Select Ride. It's loaded up with every option. It only had 47,460 miles on it when I bought it in August. It was bought new in New York (?), it lived in Connecticut until it landed in Florida last year. I found it on Ebay and chewed my fingernails to the quick until the auction ended in my favor. I had it trucked to Bangor, Maine where I picked it up and drove it home with hurricane Danny bearing down on us all the way. I've never seen rain like that before, looked like a snow storm with high beams on. Even with 10 inch wide tires in the pooling rain, the old car never once put a foot wrong. I became attached to it right away.
New here to this forum and forums in general. What trucking company did you use to ship your '89 and how would you rate them on a 1-10 scale? I'm thinking about letting my '67r go after 35 years and getting in a '04r Commemorative Edition or possibly a 50th Anniversary and it probably would have to be shipped?

New here to this forum and forums in general. What trucking company did you use to ship your '89 and how would you rate them on a 1-10 scale? I'm thinking about letting my '67r go after 35 years and getting in a '04r Commemorative Edition or possibly a 50th Anniversary and it probably would have to be shipped?

Welcome carman -- glad to have you along.
C4FX3 hasn't been on since August of 2011.

You'll get better response posting a thread in General Discussion forum here:\

General Corvette Discussion - Canadian Corvette Forums.

We'd all like to hear about what you have and what your plans are ..

Wish you luck with plans.

C.

Oh boy someone from NB ,glad your here .If your looking for trucking on the east coast of the US I can find someone good .Crafts transport Lisbon Falls ,Maine .(I can get you a number if interested.

Do ya know Kelly Kelly ?:D

And how about the Atlantic Nationals ?

welcome Carman , you have a good looking car and that picture is perfect for framing, enjoy ! :
174d1261950821-new-new-brunswick-py2_1643.jpg

just had a New Brunswicker move across the street from me, every time I look over there I see the big Acadian flag he has stung up on his upper deck. He's a great guy, looking forward to partying with him this summer.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.