tqracr

2 You're 10
Mar 5, 2011
brighton ontario/Port Charlotte Fla
VetteCoins
Car
03 50th Aniversary
I live in Brighton Ontario, new to the formum.

This is my 5th Corvette

corvette5.jpg

Dan/TQracr

I had a silver grey 85 coupe, Red 82 coupe and 2 89 verts,one blue, one black.
My '03 car is painted the special Anniversary red.It is a 3 part paint application.It was done in Trenton Ont .It was taken completely apart and painted as it would have been done originally. Cost about $4000,I am doing some horse trading so I am not sure what I can value it at.You can shave in the shine.
When it is done it will be the same as the Anniversary edition with the shale top and champagne colored wheels without the F55 $ 1000 per wheel shocks.I have to pick up the wheels and top when I am in Fla this next month on holidays.

I had a silver grey 85 coupe, Red 82 coupe and 2 89 verts,one blue, one black.
My '03 car is painted the special Anniversary red.It is a 3 part paint application.It was done in Trenton Ont .It was taken completely apart and painted as it would have been done originally. Cost about $4000,I am doing some horse trading so I am not sure what I can value it at.You can shave in the shine.
When it is done it will be the same as the Anniversary edition with the shale top and champagne colored wheels without the F55 $ 1000 per wheel shocks.I have to pick up the wheels and top when I am in Fla this next month on holidays.

Make sure you post some pics when completed, looking forward in seeing it...:coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.