Featured Thread
I was actually was thinking of buying that unit.......ha ha. Very expensive though....and I do get good results with a shammy......however I also have a motorcycle and a blower would make that job nicer/easier.

Cobra

Yes the master blaster is really good.
If you search a bit you will find a big tread on this subject. Lots of guys use leaf blowers as well and the debate was a robust and entertaining one in the threads.

Maybe Eric or someone has the link bookmarked and can post it for you.

I’ve been using a specific absorption cloth I got at Canadian Tire as well to dry the car and it works really well. Especially when traveling. I think that’s all in that thread too with pictures.

Thanks for the link Derek......I just ordered my GM Storage Bag and got free shipping to Sault Michigan. Living in Sault Ontario has the perk of being able to not only get cheap gas, but also Amazon.com (US) simply blows away Amazon.ca (Canada). You'll often find the exact same thing on the US site for tremendous savings even after the exchange on our dollar. In this case I saved not only on the outright price of the product ($22-US less than the manufacturer) I also got free shipping sending it to a US package and freight company.

The item (Storage Bag) is described as new, the same item number as the GM manufacturer and the seller advises me that it is shipped in the factory box.

So not only am I future proofed for when my car and multiple roofs come in, but as well I saved a bunch!

Thanks again Derek!

Cobra. :)

Oh great you got one. You will like it as it’s pretty well made and the roof fits well.

You’re very welcome. Glad to help.

Thanks for the link Derek......I just ordered my GM Storage Bag and got free shipping to Sault Michigan. Living in Sault Ontario has the perk of being able to not only get cheap gas, but also Amazon.com (US) simply blows away Amazon.ca (Canada). You'll often find the exact same thing on the US site for tremendous savings even after the exchange on our dollar. In this case I saved not only on the outright price of the product ($22-US less than the manufacturer) I also got free shipping sending it to a US package and freight company.

The item (Storage Bag) is described as new, the same item number as the GM manufacturer and the seller advises me that it is shipped in the factory box.

So not only am I future proofed for when my car and multiple roofs come in, but as well I saved a bunch!

Thanks again Derek!

Cobra. :)

Got it! Thanks for the recommendation!
IMG_1863.JPG

Yes the master blaster is really good.
If you search a bit you will find a big tread on this subject. Lots of guys use leaf blowers as well and the debate was a robust and entertaining one in the threads.

Maybe Eric or someone has the link bookmarked and can post it for you.

I’ve been using a specific absorption cloth I got at Canadian Tire as well to dry the car and it works really well. Especially when traveling. I think that’s all in that thread too with pictures.

Leaf blower for drying car

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.