May 31, 2009
hespeler, cambridge
VetteCoins
Car
1987 c4
Well my son got his g2 yesterday, came home, jumped in the vette and was gone for two hours. Came home with the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen. Looks like I'll be drivin the family car to the Cambridge corvette show at the end of the month. Don't worry I'll send him early to park while the lots near empty. Lol.
[mob][/mob]

Well my son got his g2 yesterday, came home, jumped in the vette and was gone for two hours. Came home with the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen. Looks like I'll be drivin the family car to the Cambridge corvette show at the end of the month. Don't worry I'll send him early to park while the lots near empty. Lol.
[mob][/mob]

Thats awesome Dave .

I gave my vette to my son for his grad , same thing need a belt grinder to get the smile off his face .

007_7-1.jpg

006_6-1.jpg

011_11.jpg

Awesome. I'm sure they appreciate it and will remember it forever just like my memories of my uncle letting me take his lime green 1970 340 Cuda to grad. That was awesome.

I gave my vette to my son for his grad , same thing need a belt grinder to get the smile off his face .

Thats funny...seems we all go through the same stages...lol...I promised my son this year he could have the vette for his graduation...and believe me , he is really looking forward to it...:D
Nice pics by the way Manny...

That is awesome!! it reminds me how much I wanted to drive my dad's car when I was learning to drive...but he didnt have a Vette.

So I guess its obvious that Manny's son did not keep the Vette, but did he at least keep the girl? ;) they look good together

I try to live life with no regrets , and enjoy leaving a lasting impression for my son to hopefully one day carry on with his family . Its nice to enjoy those freedoms in our great country :canada:

Last edited:
Thats awesome Dave .

I remember Manny you telling me this a couple years ago. Well i came home and told my wife and my son heard us talking, hey dad can i do that too when i finish school.

Well he did take the the car to the Prom with his date and your right this is something he will remember the rest of his life. Thanks buddy.

Today he is taking his mom to work droping her off and off too school he goes in the vette. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.