if I can make a recommendation....if you have a Costco near you they have the hard shell HEYS luggage, if I am not mistaken you can fit 1 large, or 2 of the smaller ones in there. the hard shell are great because they don't bulge like others and compress your clothes.....I traveled to Costa Rica with a weeks worth of clothes and junk and had no issues fitting all my clothes into the smaller one.....just a thought for traveling/packing

if I can make a recommendation....if you have a Costco near you they have the hard shell HEYS luggage, if I am not mistaken you can fit 1 large, or 2 of the smaller ones in there. the hard shell are great because they don't bulge like others and compress your clothes.....I traveled to Costa Rica with a weeks worth of clothes and junk and had no issues fitting all my clothes into the smaller one.....just a thought for traveling/packing

Thanks Dan -- we'll certainly keep that in mind.

Cheers

Colin.

Great seeing the second set of pictures! It's very nice of Rob keeping your car for you and having to suffer with looking at another vehicle at his place! I know I would hate seeing another Corvette at my house. :D

My brother lent me his Ricardo (Bevery Hills) "Carry-On" which is exact dimensions of the limit in size. As long as I don't bulge it out with excess contents I should be fine.

Thanks Dan.
C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.