This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Car

Wow!

Is crystal meth going to be replaced by the new addition, or are you building the stable? Either way, congrats!

I am sure Brian in Caledonia will be thrilled to hear such developments!

Looking forward to learning more about this car!

Can a C7, C5, C3, C2 and C1 be far behind?
Flip up headlights and topless I hope.
I'm green with envy, and due to todays rain didn't get much of a tan.

I do have to ask and I'm hoping for more than the ever popular "because I can" .....WHY?

Last edited:
Wow!

Is crystal meth going to be replaced by the new addition, or are you building the stable? Either way, congrats!

I am sure Brian in Caledonia will be thrilled to hear such developments!

Looking forward to learning more about this car!

Crystal meth is staying right where she is for sure. The '94 will be a stable mate.

A bigger stable? -- I'd have a lot more if I had Wayne's dough, but alas...
-- I'm partial to my C6 but have always like the C4's and this one is a great example that came available recently -- thanks to Steamer.

Polo Green 'vert with saddle interior and top -- a real beaut with only 34k clicks on it! -- It's pristeen and Steamer has seen it and driven it. He says it drives "as brand new" -- had a cop (RCMP) owner who really looked after it.

Not a ZR-1 unfortunately but has a nice LT-1 in it with a "performance option" upgrade from the factory. Supposed to have another 25 ponies. I've not had time to find out about that yet but it's some kind of hp upgrade from GM.

I love the C4's ever since they were new back in '84......and then I saw Brian's '88 yellow 'vert and thought that's a great car......He didn't want to sell so I had to go lookin' somewhere else (I don't blame him-- it's a great car and pretty much all original).

This one is a '94 and is all original too apparently so I'm lookin' forward to it.

By all accounts it a really nice car in great shape.
Here's a few pics:

C.

Wow.

That car certainly was well-looked after. It's funny, but the C4 cockpit was almost ahead of its time. That is a real nice pick-up. What do you have planned for.............ahem..............mods.

Great find Colin! Can't wait to see it one of these days. :coolgleam:

Enjoy the ride very nice car indeed, this is rock stock you will find it needs no mods at all, this is a lot of bang right out of the box with a grin factor a mile wide.Good choice a great year for the C4 out standing colours as well.

Kent

You should pick up Dave McLellan's book "Corvette From The Inside"; it's a very good read on the development of the C4.

Love the later C4's ,If I we're to have a second Vett thats what I'd look for .

Great choice and great find

Thanks Stephen -- my good buddy Steamer found it near him on the Island.

Cheers, Steamer! I've always like the C4 ever since the big change in '84 -- when I saw the new C4 then I thought it was the best lookin' car on the planet.
Now 30 years later I'm going to have one, and a nearly new one at that.

I'm pretty lucky I think.

C.

Congrats. Looks like a beauty!!!
Still miss my C4 Vert.
Lots of Smiles & Miles to be had in that Hot Rod

Thanks Mark -- looking forward to picking it up and driving it home from Van. I.

Still a few C4's around ... From what I've read about it, that was the one that revivied big interest in the Corvette. I had to be good for GM since the C3 was so popular for 15 years and was getting a little tired by '82.

I'll post more pics when I pick her up later next month.

C.

You should pick up Dave McLellan's book "Corvette From The Inside"; it's a very good read on the development of the C4.

Found it online at Chapters.Indigo.ca -- Greg.

One can't go wrong with a book by the inside man himself -- Dave McLellan.

Looking forward to reading it.

C.

Great looking C4. Just come out of a showroom somewhere? Amazing clean.
Looking forward to seeing it on the road
Eric

LOL, looks like it time warped from a showroom somewhere from 20 years ago.
The car apparently has been in the same family owned by 2 f/members since new. It came up from Oregon purchased by a family on Van. Island and used only on nice days and Sundays as the saying goes. -- Only 21000 miles on a 20 y/o car. The car drives as good as it looks too -- I had a member here: Steamer drive it since it wasn't very far from his place and it drove perfectly.

By all accounts this car is a real gem.......and lucky me was in the right place at the right time and bought it. (Steamer found the ad for it -- thanks Steamer!)

I'll post more pics and have more details after I get out there to drive it home to ON later next month.

C.

Users who are viewing this thread