Fact? That statement is totally subjective.
No subjectivity here. Simple numbers game you need to understand. If it wasn’t a fact, people would not pay 4x as much for a Lambo than for a C8. Simple.

I know this may be an uncomfortable truth for you, but the majority (The Market) dictates the price. i.e. they see 4x as much value, beauty, etc. in the Lambo.

Those who want and can afford a Lambo buy one, the rest can’t and settle for a cheaper alternative. There may be a few out there who would opt for a C8 over a new Lambo at the same price. But know that you are in the thin rare minority.

If you can’t agree with these statements, I urge you not to change. Lambos are already way too expensive because of the demand, and I want a third 😂

No subjectivity here. Simple numbers game you need to understand. If it wasn’t a fact, people would not pay 4x as much for a Lambo than for a C8. Simple.
Really? So people pay 400 times the amount for a purse because it says Louis Vuitton on it because it numbers. Simple! Give me a break!

Reactions: JOHNNY MAC
Now I know it has nothing to do with the hot redhead on their home page…. Cost of anything is relative to bank account balance unless it’s because of principle I suppose.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8