There will always be speculation in regards to what's coming down the pipe. In a sense I am glad I was late ordering a 2020 C8. As with any new model there will always be kinks to work out the first production year. This has already showed up on the C8's. I was just wondering if an Individual doesn't get their 2020 C8 till November, that only leaves 1 month and the C8 will be one year old. Do these individuals lose one year warranty on that car?
I just recently read an article that GM has committed to building all vehicles electric, including the Corvette starting Sept. 1`st. It didn't give any time line when they will actually start to build them, but am sure it will occur sometime down the road. When this does happen it will increase the price of the C8 by at least twice what the basic C8 is now. Grant you electric will definitely increase the torque, but still hard to see a Vette without the combustion engine, and no sound coming from those exhausts, just not right.

Reactions: Dik
There will always be speculation in regards to what's coming down the pipe. In a sense I am glad I was late ordering a 2020 C8. As with any new model there will always be kinks to work out the first production year. This has already showed up on the C8's. I was just wondering if an Individual doesn't get their 2020 C8 till November, that only leaves 1 month and the C8 will be one year old. Do these individuals lose one year warranty on that car?
I just recently read an article that GM has committed to building all vehicles electric, including the Corvette starting Sept. 1`st. It didn't give any time line when they will actually start to build them, but am sure it will occur sometime down the road. When this does happen it will increase the price of the C8 by at least twice what the basic C8 is now. Grant you electric will definitely increase the torque, but still hard to see a Vette without the combustion engine, and no sound coming from those exhausts, just not right.
The sound is part of the driving experience. If GM goes all electric for the C9 or C10, whatever it is, I'm sure a USB stick loaded with a nice engine sound can substitute for the real thing. :rofl1:

• Scared
Reactions: Cruzin and Dik
The sound is part of the driving experience. If GM goes all electric for the C9 or C10, whatever it is, I'm sure a USB stick loaded with a nice engine sound can substitute for the real thing. :rofl1:
I agree TYHO, GM knowing drivers like the sound coming from those exhaust will as you stated, have something like a USB stick with sound coming from it. Terrible thought but better than Quiet. I am sure this electric is a ways down the road and only the rich man will be able to afford it.

Reactions: Dik and tyho
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread