The new ZR1 can't come fast enough!!! :D

As I was driving home, really enjoying the Corvette. I saw a Viper and was disappointed that it's no longer being make mainly due to the price. My thought was if the Corvette goes too upscale, will the same thing happen? Dealers will all order the Zora, put a 'market adjustment' on them, and they'll just sit.
Should GM build a mid engine only version and put it out of reach of the masses, what will be done with Bowling Green? It's been renovated and expanded to build 30,000 cars a year, not 5,000 to 10,000 exotics. If they move the Camaro production there, then we'll know for sure that they are trying to replace the Corvette. :eek:......:D

Reactions: ddgermann
The new ZR1 can't come fast enough!!! :D

As I was driving home, really enjoying the Corvette. I saw a Viper and was disappointed that it's no longer being make mainly due to the price. My thought was if the Corvette goes too upscale, will the same thing happen? Dealers will all order the Zora, put a 'market adjustment' on them, and they'll just sit.
Should GM build a mid engine only version and put it out of reach of the masses, what will be done with Bowling Green? It's been renovated and expanded to build 30,000 cars a year, not 5,000 to 10,000 exotics. If they move the Camaro production there, then we'll know for sure that they are trying to replace the Corvette. :eek:......:D

I can't hear you Riley..... or maybe I refuse to listen....

200_s.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.