Lanster

Casual User
Feb 16, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2010 370z C5 C7 Z51
Province
AB
Hi I'm looking for used mufflers on site, or is there any postings of used parts and such ? Lanster

Hi I'm looking for used mufflers on site, or is there any postings of used parts and such ? Lanster

We have a Classified section here on the forum. Don't know what all is in there. Take a look. I think there's a set of C6 mufflers for sale at the moment. Not sure how much catting and welding would be required to make them work on a C5 or a 370 Z either....lol....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Thanks for the reply ! And the info , I will have too, look I'm not familiar with this site, Imy not sure where the classifieds are.oh no !!, not for the 370, it's outfitted really well.its hers now !,I see your in pine lake. Ithere any other members in the central Alberta area,
Thanks again

Thanks for the reply ! And the info , I will have too, look I'm not familiar with this site, Imy not sure where the classifieds are.oh no !!, not for the 370, it's outfitted really well.its hers now !,I see your in pine lake. Ithere any other members in the central Alberta area,
Thanks again

Go to the home page or click top left on Forums. Scroll down til you come to the classified section...Parts for sale or wanted

Yeah.We have a good number of Ab. members.Lots in Calgary, several in Red Deer, sylvan lake, Trochu, Drumheller, etc.

C5 and C6 mufflers are completely different and wouldn't work easily. The C5 the mufflers are mounted 90 degrees to the pipes, and the C6 the mufflers are in line. The C6 mufflers are also quite tall so there might not be clearance.

I have a set of C5 mufflers that came off a 2003 convertible that would fit . They were used only 2 years then replaced by Corsas. Still in excellent condition. $150 for the pair. Ontario. If you want them call 519-501-7482.

@Lanster There you go.
arrow.jpg

I have a set of C5 mufflers that came off a 2003 convertible that would fit . They were used only 2 years then replaced by Corsas.

+1 on the Corsa's. Don't waste your time or money on stock mufflers.

Thanks for the info guys, apriciate it, I need to install some good quality mufflers on this car

Refer to my previous statement. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.