Bearly Flying

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Dec 31, 2009
Ponoka, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5
4 post LiftKing 9000 lb lift from Thunder Valley in Red Deer. Delivered and installed.

LiftKing_zps001c1b15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

With 3 cars, 2 Bikes and a herd of RC Airplanes it was getting a bit crowded

How much clearance do you require for that particular lift? The ceiling height does not appear to be too high but it might just be an optical illusion.

Hope that it works well for your needs. Looks like a study unit.

Black03 Z06; I have 10ft 7 inch ceiling in the garage. It is 74 inches to the top of the runways in the highest lock setting, plus you need a couple inches to lift it to clear the safety locks in order to let it down.

There are 10 lock positions the lift can be set in.

I can get the cars up to the highest lock position, but it it close. I had to remove the light bulb from the ceiling light above the lift.

Nascar 03; I went to a side mount Door opener and I did lift the tracks to help put more weight on the door opener cables. I limited the door travel to less than full open and set the lift so the door can't hit the vehicles.

J.P. Ya, already been using it quite a bit. All the neighbors have been hinting already.

I know BF did his homework before deciding to go with the LiftKing hoist. For the money it seems to be a very good one..............probably be the one I would go with...........then again BF is only two blocks away..........LOL!!

Thanks Guy's. I have been using it a lot, ( probably because it's a new toy) but there are several things I have attended to that never would have gotten done without having it.

A few of my muffler clamps had excess threads beyond the nuts, a quick grind with a zip disc tidied it up. Not likely if I was crawling under it on jack stands.

Cleaning the wheels is a non issue now.( Saves the old back)

Mufflers are nice and shiny now, ( so Somebuddy can get off my back)

Thanks Guy's. I have been using it a lot, ( probably because it's a new toy) but there are several things I have attended to that never would have gotten done without having it.

Mufflers are nice and shiny now, ( so Somebuddy can get off my back)

I will wear my shades next time I come and inspect!! :coolgleam:
Oh btw mine could use a good cleaning...........................

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.