Featured Thread
That escalated quickly...some peoples kids! That LBR looks amazing in the sun BTW! Good choice

The LBR is a sweet colour for sure. We have a couple of local members with the LBR C7. It and the Black Rose Metallic (after the DSOM of course) are two of my favorites.... :angelic:

1601954406360.png

You read too much sh it into things. Rev warning changes at 805 kms. Get over yourself. I threw an over detailed story at you so that you know how we feel when read your diatribe of useless verbiage at us. God help me...

Wow. That went sideways. I took your prior reply to be humorous with (for example) it’s mention of stuffing the airbag back in. So my response was a similar attempt at humour and not any attack at all. An obvious failure and I’ll apologize since you took it entirely the wrong way. But thanks for the “rev warning” info. That’s the answer I was looking for and now know what to look for.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Keeping with the theme of this thread, I'll add some photos of my new best friend who's now finally at home resting peacefully while waiting impatiently for the 800 km break-in period to end. So far, I'm half way there after day 2 of ownership. Have booked some days for the application of Expel Ultimate and ceramic coating. Then all I need is the 4-post lift coming sometime this month and hopefully before the snow flies. Make sure and stop me for a visit if you recognize the car/plate. My neighbour tells me he recently saw a Rapid Blue convertible in our neighbourhood (SW Edmonton) this w/e, so there's at least 2 around here and I doubt any more yet. Anyone on CCF own that Rapid Blue?

View attachment 44503View attachment 44504View attachment 44505View attachment 44506
Beautiful, I wasn't sure I would like the Silver but you Interior and Exterior really look great in combination. 40 miles left to go on live before the break-in is over, then an oil change and I will be good to go. Congratulations on an amazing colour combination choice. Bravo.

Beautiful, I wasn't sure I would like the Silver but you Interior and Exterior really look great in combination. 40 miles left to go on live before the break-in is over, then an oil change and I will be good to go. Congratulations on an amazing colour combination choice. Bravo.

Thanks "SW33333T". By the time you read this reply, I'm sure you'll have completed your 500 mile break-in period and started to REALLY enjoy your new C8. Post some pictures of your HTC when you get the time. And a big hello from Edmonton to The Windy City! Nice to have some members on CCF from the States.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.