That ZR1 is some car without a doubt but so is the price over the MSRP. I realize Shaun is in the business to make money and is aware there are some out there with money to burn and not willing to wait will snap it up. If it was I that was interested instead of spending that many $$ I would be waiting for the C8 to come on board. To each his own as the old adage states.

That ZR1 is some car without a doubt but so is the price over the MSRP. I realize Shaun is in the business to make money and is aware there are some out there with money to burn and not willing to wait will snap it up. If it was I that was interested instead of spending that many $$ I would be waiting for the C8 to come on board. To each his own as the old adage states.
I agree!

Just to close up this thread. The car was offered to me at a much better price about 6 weeks later; which I declined as it isn't ZTK and a Vert.
Shaun did send me a mail a few weeks later letting me know some lucky and happy guy bought the car. So, in the end, the customer gets a break from the ridiculous premiums being tacked onto the ZR1s with no insulting auction BS and the dealer made a nice mark up for his efforts and risk. Win win.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.