AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Scroll down to see the quality that goes into this NSX or build your own...mine was $211K lol

A friend of mine sent me this last night, stating they just has a customer build and order the first...invited me to drop by when it finally arrives.

20 hrs of hand painting in the Pearl Blue was just too much for me... then add the Carbon Fiber inside and out...Yikes

Acura NSX 2017 | Acura.com

I can't help but think that this thing isn't going to sell well beyond the first year. It's priced to fight it out with the Audi R8 V10 Plus and is within spitting distance of the new Ferrari 488. You don't get the prestige, power or interior of either competitors.

If they'd priced it say 40k less it would be an interesting price point for sure.

I'm sure a few car collectors will pick it up but meh, just not feeling it on paper and from what I've seen so far. Just not iconic enough for me. Previous NSX now that's a car.

Of course competition is always good.

It's nice and all (and we'll out of my price range), but I actually prefer the original NSX circa 1991-1999, before they went to fixed headlights. They just seemed like a purists car. They remind me a lot of C5's, obviously minus the V8 and the torque that goes with it. I think that Acura (Honda Corp.) have lost that essence with the new one. Call me old fashioned, I guess.

$ 200,000.00 almost on the nose..... All good for a walk on the wild side but even if I could afford it, not gonna trade......

For $200,000 there are so many other cars that you could have for that price tag and many more for less that would be comparable or even better performance wise.
For $200,000, I could buy a new C7 Z06, mod the cap out if my C5 Z06 and still have money left over.

For $200,000 there are so many other cars that you could have for that price tag and many more for less that would be comparable or even better performance wise.
For $200,000, I could buy a new C7 Z06, mod the cap out if my C5 Z06 and still have money left over.

True that! I would buy my C6 back... still a little sad about selling her......:(

Gorgeous car! I think the best thing about the NSX when it came out was that it was relatively affordable. Then the price just kept going up. As stated, because this one is so expensive, I think it lost a bit of what it used to be.
However, with that said, I'm super glad their bringing it back! Nice to see auto makers bringing back all the performance cars.

Reactions: LSXtasy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.