This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Needing OEM 17 x 9.5 A-mold 5-spoke wheels

Kevin Field

I'm New Here
You're 5
Apr 18, 2016
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette '96 CE Z51
I'm trying to get my '96 Collector Edition Z51 coupe back to original, and still need one pair of A-mold 5-spoke wheels. They can be '94-95 ZR1 front wheels or '96 Collector Edition rears (or CE Z51 fronts). They will have the following markings on the rear of the wheels: 'UM' manufacturer logo, 'JPN', '17.2 x 9.5 x 56', and an 'AFR' or 'RGW' number. There may also be a 'JWL' cast into the rim on the outer side. I will consider travelling quite a distance from Toronto with cash to pick them up from you. Hoping to hear from somebody soon!

Hello Kevin
I found an orginal rim for our 91 at Mid West Wheel and Tire . They are located in Troy Michigan,
1967 Woodslee ,phone 1-800-742-5877, or google them.
Seemed to have a large selection.
Good Luck

Dave, thanks for the advice, but shortly after I made this posting here and on several U.S. Corvette forums, I heard from a guy who knew a guy who had four NOS (yes, that's right, NOS!) wheels. Unbelievable, but after a four-day trip to Maryland and back, I have the wheels, which came with centre caps, wheel nuts/caps as well, in the original GM packaging, ready to go to my mechanic for mounting and balancing. Better to be lucky than smart, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread