Kevin Field

I'm New Here
You're 5
Apr 18, 2016
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette '96 CE Z51
I'm trying to get my '96 Collector Edition Z51 coupe back to original, and still need one pair of A-mold 5-spoke wheels. They can be '94-95 ZR1 front wheels or '96 Collector Edition rears (or CE Z51 fronts). They will have the following markings on the rear of the wheels: 'UM' manufacturer logo, 'JPN', '17.2 x 9.5 x 56', and an 'AFR' or 'RGW' number. There may also be a 'JWL' cast into the rim on the outer side. I will consider travelling quite a distance from Toronto with cash to pick them up from you. Hoping to hear from somebody soon!

Hello Kevin
I found an orginal rim for our 91 at Mid West Wheel and Tire . They are located in Troy Michigan,
1967 Woodslee ,phone 1-800-742-5877, or google them.
Seemed to have a large selection.
Good Luck

Dave, thanks for the advice, but shortly after I made this posting here and on several U.S. Corvette forums, I heard from a guy who knew a guy who had four NOS (yes, that's right, NOS!) wheels. Unbelievable, but after a four-day trip to Maryland and back, I have the wheels, which came with centre caps, wheel nuts/caps as well, in the original GM packaging, ready to go to my mechanic for mounting and balancing. Better to be lucky than smart, eh?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread