Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
As part of our CCF V2 upgrades we will be creating a more attractive user experience on our forum home page. Instead of the current forum lists we will have somewhat bigger tiles that will house additional information and will have space for a background pic. For example the C7 Forum will have a C7 background pic to make it more easily identifiable.

Rather than hunting down internet images with questionable copyrights I thought I'd come to the experts you guys and girls and see if anyone would submit a showcase pic of their car and/or a pic of a car that they own rights to for our forum home page.

CCF would be forever thankful and your pic will be featured on our home page as a permanent fixture.

What I need is the following:
- A good centered shot of a Corvette for each generation that matches our forum list i.e. C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C7 Z06, C7 ZR1 (Riley's will do), For the C1 and C2 we have a combined forum so a side by side pic would be great.
- You own rights to the pic, if it's your own picture of your own car that's a given, if it's something you sourced you have rights transferred to you.
- By submitting your pic in this thread you give CCF permission to use and manipulate the pic however we see fit within CCF and all of our promotional sites and assets. We will likely lighten or darken the pic to make forum text pop out but there may be additional photoshoping involved.
- Pic does not include identifiable info i.e. license plates, people, faces
- Pic of a good size and resolution meaning I'd like to see something 1920x1080 or higher res if possible. Although it will be shrunk for fitment.
- Pic is not distorted, unclear, no objects in front of car, background is suitable

Please submit pics here to this thread, I only need your best one from your album. If we have multiple submissions for the same generation I will take the pic with the most likes (again within our discretion). I'm not trying to turn this into a competition. :)

We thank you for your submission.

Last edited:
Picture taken by me spring of 2017. For your consideration.
r2zCITL.jpg

I knew that blue-man group would rise to the occasion ... and I am sure that the yellow-jackets will soon put on a show.
I just don't have anything of mine that I like ... so I am left with just sitting back and making the odd silly comment ...
Nice pics guys ...

oh yes Nik is right (below) ... the orange C7s

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
I also have to throw these in for ya to consider eheh.... killer shots I took during cruises... In all honesty though. If you are looking for a certain generation, I probably have shots of it. If you are looking for a certain angle or backdrop, I probably have it. Sun, rain, snow, lake, forest, Spring, with wildlife, any province or State... Feel free to reach out and no offence taken if you don't use any.

121A1482.jpg
121A1489.jpg
121A1495.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @AllFlash, I am definitely looking for all gen pics for our new backdrops, I'll PM you. Particularly needing a C1 and C2 combo pic.

And obviously I can only use one per gen so will be offending a whole lot of you.

:Arghh:

Nothing wrong with those pics Dub. All mine are on an iPhone 6S. It’s not a camera per se,but I’m pretty happy with what I can get. Depends more on light conditions for phone cams I think. There’s nothing wrong with yours.

Reactions: YFCvii and Dub
^^ Maybe one day I'll get the whole car in the shot :Banghead:

This likely happens to all of us as it does for me too ... I only use a phone too (I discovered the "pano" setting) ...
I was told that when I couldn't get my whole subject into a photo, that it's called "separation anxiety" :nailbiting:
with the fear of being too far away from the "baby" (unless you are backed up against a highway or a cliff ... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub and ddgermann