RoadRath

Casual User
Jul 26, 2017
Mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Grand Sport
Looking for a GM dealership in the GTA that has an experience Corvette mechanic.

I have a strange oil pressure drop occasionally and now a small oil leak.

My usual guy, Keith at Budds Oakville, has left. : (

Thanks.

👋

Though we might be a bit of a drive, being way out in Cobourg... About 1-1.5 hours from where you are, though with traffic these days, you could probably do it in 45 minutes. 😅

Perhaps you can consider @Wilson-Niblett in Richmond Hill.

Looking for a GM dealership in the GTA that has an experience Corvette mechanic.

I have a strange oil pressure drop occasionally and now a small oil leak.

My usual guy, Keith at Budds Oakville, has left. : (

Thanks.

Wow. That's pretty much a new one on the forum. Only oil drip I have heard of on the LT1 is at the filter. Appears sometimes the oil filter gasket sticks to the engine upon removal and if not noticed and a new filter with gasket is installed without removing the old gasket, it can result in a leak. The erratic oil pressure is definitely a new one. Hope it's not serious RR. Let us know.

Yes Stingray corvette in Mississauga or they may go under the name Stingray Auto Brian is the owner has has over 30 years of experience working on Corvettes you won’t find many better out there

I personally look for a dealership that sells New Corvettes.
Not every Dealership has the tech/tools to service them.
So under warranty, this would not be compromised.
The people in the Dealership mean everything to a Customer,
first impression of them when you step in to inquire about
service is usually the test for knowing.

oh sorry I didn't know it was warranty work i must of miss read it sorry but you can still call them and see if they can recommend a good mechanic that works for a dealer he knows alot of people when it comes to corvettes

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.