May 3, 2018
Aurora
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Stingray
Hey, All!

As I'm posting 1 January 2022 (Happy New Year's everyone - hopefully this one is better than last) I just received an email from costco "dot" ca about a special one-day only deal on sets of four new tires for 20% off any set of 4.

As an example, a complete set of Michelin PS AS4 for my 2019 Stingray works out to $1,295 + the HST (or just GST if you're lucky enough to live in Alberta) based on orders from Ontario. Price only valid until midnight (I assume EST since Costco headquartered in Ottawa) ordered online through Costco, includes delivery I assume to a local warehouse.

These are from the same tire line that GM is putting on the C8's as I recall. Also PS Sport Cup 2's are showing on the same deal.

Helluva deal - I don't need 'em, since I put new Michelin AS3+ on mine this past spring. At that price, it's worthwhile spending a little bit to become a member if you're not already.

Just a heads up.

Late Life Crisis
Ontario

Hey, All!

As I'm posting 1 January 2022 (Happy New Year's everyone - hopefully this one is better than last) I just received an email from costco "dot" ca about a special one-day only deal on sets of four new tires for 20% off any set of 4.

As an example, a complete set of Michelin PS AS4 for my 2019 Stingray works out to $1,295 + the HST (or just GST if you're lucky enough to live in Alberta) based on orders from Ontario. Price only valid until midnight (I assume EST since Costco headquartered in Ottawa) ordered online through Costco, includes delivery I assume to a local warehouse.

These are from the same tire line that GM is putting on the C8's as I recall. Also PS Sport Cup 2's are showing on the same deal.

Helluva deal - I don't need 'em, since I put new Michelin AS3+ on mine this past spring. At that price, it's worthwhile spending a little bit to become a member if you're not already.

Just a heads up.

Late Life Crisis
Ontario
Ordered a set of AS3’s for my wifes Camaro SS. $1500 installed. Good deal.

Imagine if they had Cup 2's or PSS in C7 Z06/GS/ZR1 sizing lots of people would be online ordering them (me included) with 20% off but they don't.

However, They do have BS S007A tire listed with pricing so I'm guessing that is available for order in the above sizes. Pricing with 20% off would be pretty good with this sale. I bought my set last May just the set of tires total was CAN$2100 before the promotion at the time which was a $100 Visa cash card so this Costco sale saves you about $300 bucks.

My issue would be if they would let you buy just the tires if you don't want them mounted and balanced by them. They are charging $80.00 to M&B all 4 and I just don't see some person at Costco mounting up these RF tires on our wheels without damage even if they have the proper equipment to do so.

No f-ing way in hell anybody there is touching my wheels on my ZR1.

Tony

Imagine if they had Cup 2's or PSS in C7 Z06/GS/ZR1 sizing lots of people would be online ordering them (me included) with 20% off but they don't.

However, They do have BS S007A tire listed with pricing so I'm guessing that is available for order in the above sizes. Pricing with 20% off would be pretty good with this sale. I bought my set last May just the set of tires total was CAN$2100 before the promotion at the time which was a $100 Visa cash card so this Costco sale saves you about $300 bucks.

My issue would be if they would let you buy just the tires if you don't want them mounted and balanced by them. They are charging $80.00 to M&B all 4 and I just don't see some person at Costco mounting up these RF tires on our wheels without damage even if they have the proper equipment to do so.

No f-ing way in hell anybody there is touching my wheels on my ZR1.

Tony
Yes Tony, you can just pick up the wheels and go...no need to have Costco do the install.

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Yes Tony, you can just pick up the wheels and go...no need to have Costco do the install.
Yeah, but I went through the process to "pretend" to buy a set of those Bridgestone tires and on checkout they add the $80 M&B charge to your total and no way of removing that before u finalize your purchase.

Of course, when u go pick up your tires they can credit your card back that amount but I'd rather they not charge the MB amount in the first place if I don't want them to do that service.

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread