Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Goooood Day everyone.

Would anyone be willing to go out and look at/purchase a Die Cast for me?

The only problem is this is for my wife, which means it's a Ford model. :p

Here is the kijiji ad: TEAM CALIBER 1/18 ROUSH STAGE 3 MUSTANG(2005-2006) BLACK- | art, collectibles | City of Toronto | Kijiji

These Roush Mustang model's of her year are extremely hard to find. If someone is close to this seller and can pick it up, please PM me and we'll figure out how to get you money for the model, your time, and shipping.

Thanks!!!

I sent the seller an email asking if it's still available. If it is, I will stop on my way home and have a look as I'm close by. Did you want the car for sure Riley?

Seller is legit but when he handed me the car to check it out, I accidentally dropped it and broke the hood, driver door and left rear wheel. Bad news is, no car for you Riley, good news for me is I have a new car for my junkyard diorama. :)

nah I'm just kidding ya Riley. Car is in great shape. I'll pack it up and send it to you via CanadaPost. Just need your address so if you can PM that to me. I don't see it being more than $20 or $30 but I will let you know.

Stan.

Stan that was an excellent use of the "pregnant pause".:Biggrin:

Well played.:thumbs:

I should have included a picture.

DSCN4214_zpsj8zarlor.jpg

Hahahahahaha! I wish you did send that picture! Hahaha. That is too good!

That is one nice '07 BH! If my wife had her way, that would have been the exact car she would have ordered....in Grabber Orange of course. :D
But that looks great!

SO! Finally able to get back on the forum after moving and I'm glad to see you are ahead of me already!
Somehow the woman had figured this is what I was getting her (I have NO idea how they know!?) so it wasn't a complete surprise but she was super happy with the model as she's been waiting 8 years to get one. Her parents were in town visiting and it was funny to watch her throughout the night because her folks were talking to her, but she would often pick up the model and look at it while they were still talking. I think I would have to count this one as a win!

Thank you so much Stan for making this happen for me. It was fun to watch her show the model then explain the story to everyone about how I was able to get it for her through the help of a member on the forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread