Dec 7, 2012
barrie ont
VetteCoins
Car
nil
I founrd a vette for sale but is this price to hight or to low or just right it is a 2002-vette coupe- for sale --- Pewter metalic, chrome wheels, two tone interior, heads up display, memory seats, two tops, dual zone climate control, Z51 suspension, 6sp manual, 12 disc cd, fully loaded for 2002. new tires (michelin)- with -50000km on it at $27.500

Lots of car out there..... with the limited description and no pictures or where it is (private/dealer) .. I would say it is over priced. If all is good and it is really a nice car, I would think somewhere around $18-$20. Maybe less at this time of year.
That's just my two cents worth... I'm sure other will chime in with their two cents worth also.

re vette

Lots of car out there..... with the limited description and no pictures or where it is (private/dealer) .. I would say it is over priced. If all is good and it is really a nice car, I would think somewhere around $18-$20. Maybe less at this time of year.
That's just my two cents worth... I'm sure other will chime in with their two cents worth also.

this is a private one and the car is a base one with manual ?

If you want to sell any time soon you would have to price a good 2005 in this range. This is way high for a 2002. Cars are not exactly selling like hot cakes and a guy wanting a top dollar will be waiting a long time to sell. Look on Kijiji and there are lots of Corvettes for sale there and it is a good place to get a feel for prices. That's how we bought our 2005 after looking at stuff for six months. The right car at the right price will come along. A friend just bought a '95 with a little over 23K miles on it for well less than $20K. The car is like brand new. Stay objective above all else. Rush into something and you will probably regret it.
How about this Z06 2002 for $23.5K. Well worth taking a look at. http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...evrolet-Corvette-Z06-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ399987176

Last edited:
I have no affiliation but here's a 6 speed 2007 Convert in New Liskeard Kijiji AD#357301823 Listed Oct 13th for $29K, there's lots of good cars out there take your time, you can't drive it for a few months anyway
$(KGrHqR,!k4F!9LQZHkdBQZzjdjm(w~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!k8FBmfboWR4BQZzjjryEw~~48_20.JPG

As the other guys have said. It's to high. Should be in the 20K range.
Take your time, right now it's a buyers market. Lots of nice cars out there.:canada:
But if you want a real nice 2002 coupe for $27,500 I'll sell you mine.:canada:

BB2 welcome to the site. Some very good advise above. That private deal is way over priced even if it were spring. Get a good feel for where these cars should be priced and in a short time you will know what a good deal is. There are lots of these vettes for sale out there and many of them are well taken care of. Look at lots and take your time.....good luck and have fun!!

You can get a much better deal on a C5 IMO. Like others have said, you can find cherry C6s in this range. If you like the C5 look, keep hunting for something in the low 20's. 22 isn't unreasonalble to find a car like what you're looking at without searching hi and low.
[mob][/mob]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread