Back when I owned Mustangs, GT, I used to change the mufflers and put on ,legal straights , for more sound and horsepower. This summer I have spent enough, 106,000$ for the Vette, PPF for 2000$, extended warranty 2750$ , but next year will start looking at mods , for sure. Thanks for the info.

Pull the Princess outta the garage and drive it FFS...
It is raining. I used it this last weekend but had tons of work, like spring cleaning on my wife car and her sisters, tire changes, vacuuming etc. It also stayed in the garage until ppf done. In Quebec , they put stones amongst the winter salt , so the roads have not all been swept, and you can imagine what those little pebbles will do to a car!

It is raining. I used it this last weekend but had tons of work, like spring cleaning on my wife car and her sisters, tire changes, vacuuming etc. It also stayed in the garage until ppf done. In Quebec , they put stones amongst the winter salt , so the roads have not all been swept, and you can imagine what those little pebbles will do to a car!
See post #17...

I can hear it now..... "Honey, if you let me buy this Corvette I will clean your car, your sister's car, change your tires and do the vacuuming for the rest of time.... ;) . Hopefully she only has one sister..... lol....

I can hear it now..... "Honey, if you let me buy this Corvette I will clean your car, your sister's car, change your tires and do the vacuuming for the rest of time.... ;) . Hopefully she only has one sister..... lol....
2 left , 2 died recently. I was doing this way before buying Vettes,:Arghh:. Since Claire and I have been together ,32 years now, I have been taking care of her cars , since the beginning. As for her sister, on and off the last 32 years.:) As for the C8, she convinced me to stay with it and buy it :Hurray:.

In Quebec , they put stones amongst the winter salt
Holly F**K! Government induced car repairs.
In Ontario, the dump truck drivers have to leave their gate open 1/4 inch so they keep followers off their ASSets! ;)

Reactions: Bunny hop
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.