Elf

Power User
Feb 28, 2011
North of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2008m vert
NASCAR has been going down hill with fans leaving in droves .Richmond was a real kick in the balls and a total sham .NAPA has announced they will drop MWR which fitting in my opinion .Until today I could care less if I watched another race and just move on to women's naked mud wrestling.

I was at a meeting with some large energy company this morning when one of the "Biggies " asked if I'd join them at Louden this weekend in there hospitality suite. PLUS as a minor sponsor of SHR Danica would be stopping by and probably Tony .Also free run of the infield ,beer ,lobster ,steak and snacks .I get to take one guest and I chose my mistress .God I love NASCAR.:D

Wayne,
you and Brian lost me ! Where is this yellow flag in the womens
mud wrestling ?? And is this wrestling at Mud Street; I hadn't seen the mud
or the yellow flag with 10 rounds to go.[?].
So what is Elf going to see...Danica or more mud.[g].

Tony
welland

Just your average NASCAR driver...

Danica1a.jpg

Tony you've got to stop falling asleep whenever the entertainment comes on.

NASCAR has been going down hill with fans leaving in droves .Richmond was a real kick in the balls and a total sham .NAPA has announced they will drop MWR which fitting in my opinion .Until today I could care less if I watched another race and just move on to women's naked mud wrestling.

I was at a meeting with some large energy company this morning when one of the "Biggies " asked if I'd join them at Louden this weekend in there hospitality suite. PLUS as a minor sponsor of SHR Danica would be stopping by and probably Tony .Also free run of the infield ,beer ,lobster ,steak and snacks .I get to take one guest and I chose my mistress .God I love NASCAR.:D

Say Hello to Tony, you lucky bastard!:coolgleam:

You don.t think the year Paul Tracy was going win the 500 , a rival series driver, in a IRL race, that some back marker was told to hit the wall so a CDN could not win.??
And what about the year Scott Goodyear passed a Vette pace car that doing 65 miles per hour and he was doing 220 and he got black flagged for passing the pace car was not a USAC fix??
He had no choice to pass or wreck at that speed.
They should have used the yellow flag and restarted the race.
What about team orders in F1.

Its all bulls%%t

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread