Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
So I used to pickup car and other items from the US but have recently become somewhat spoiled by crossborderpickups.ca. It's a company out in the GTA that charges a reasonable $7 per small package or $9 consolidation to get your packages across the border and at one of their collection warehouses in Mississauga or Markham. For me the cost is well worth the hassle and gas money involved.

Curious if anyone has a favourite reshipper or uses a similar service.

Nice service. I wonder whether similar services are available for Calgary and / or Vancouver members. Even though we have a house in AZ and I delay any purchase until we are there I know many people in Calgary that would use this service.

Reactions: ddgermann
Bob, Michelle often uses one for the business out of anywhere US to Edmonton. Positive they will ship anywhere in Canada.

I’ll find out the name and send it over.

D

Montana shipping outlet has a company that takes the parcels from them & ships to Calgary and Edmonton for reasonable rates used them for years new name I think as of a few months ago

For Corvette owners in Quebec south shore Montreal or Eastern townships Sutton area, there is a great parcel service called Pinnacle Parcel in Richford Vermont. They charge a ridiculous $2 a package, no matter the size. Its a nice scenic drive to get there especially if you are driving your Vette, easy small border choices (no waiting). I usually make a day of it and stop in Freighlighsburg for a bite, and use a nice back road (chemin Richford), Richford is 5 minutes from the border. Can also go through beautiful town of Sutton down route 139 South.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread