No... I don't really know any more than what is in the Article.
I too have found memories of speedway park..... attended a lot of races there as a young guy. Now my attention has turned more to dirt as my son runs a Late Model at Ohsweken

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Brian, would be great to see the track returned to its former glory. Always liked the Slack family, thought they did an incredible job of promoting the facility. Stock car stars like Earnhardt, Allison, Baker, Kulwicki, Richmond, Martin and probably a lot more than I can remember put on some really intense races when you mixed them with local guys like Hanley, Biderman, Zardo, MacDonald and so many more talented racers in ASA, ARTGO and Nascar North. The battles between Junior Hanley and Dick Trickle were worth the price of admission alone, they were incredibly competitive.

Those were the days indeed.

Last edited:
Brian, I was talking to a racer friend the other day and he said the the Jukasa Motor Speedway is simply incredible. Super Late Models running in the 17's on the newly paved 5/8 mile track.

He said it lacks for nothing. Have to get there one of the these days soon.

Thanks for posting the link Brian.:thumbs:

I have not been into the track, but from all accounts it really is something. I drive by often and I can tell you that there has been a lot of work going into the place. Lots of campers in there yesterday for the late model shoot out. Sure would be great to get a truck race or xfinity race there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread