Studies show kids would rather have one cookie right now, rather than received two cookies in the near further
This reminds me of a story:

A dad asked his kid would he like one icecream now, or two slightly later on. This was to demonstrate the power of compound interest starting starting early. The kid, being an avid investing fan, wisely chose the two icecreams.

However, the dad ate all the icecreams and the kid got zero due to "market volatility events".

Breaking News: Deadline for Last 2023 Z06 Orders is April 5th​

Deadline for last 2023 Stingray orders remains unknown at this time, but best guess is that 2023 production will end July 4, 2023

Thanks @DenisC8 & @Murray20c8 so for the guesstimate of July 4th for "production ends" (for SR) does that mean to get an allocation and put in an order, or last allocation for MY23 would be say July 4th minus 8 weeks (around May 9th) to get produced by July 4th ?

Doing some math in my head to see what happens if I get a call in May, and pass to June if that would be a MY24 ?? Or the guesstimate of July4th is for last MY23 allocations ??

Thanks @DenisC8 & @Murray20c8 so for the guesstimate of July 4th for "production ends" (for SR) does that mean to get an allocation and put in an order, or last allocation for MY23 would be say July 4th minus 8 weeks (around May 9th) to get produced by July 4th ?

Doing some math in my head to see what happens if I get a call in May, and pass to June if that would be a MY24 ?? Or the guesstimate of July4th is for last MY23 allocations ??
If accurate, then the last orders for all cars, could go in early April. Denis will know better about allocation dates, but using 8 weeks as a timeline then MY24 will start late May or early June. Somewhere in there. Given current supply issues, that date could easily get pushed to early July for MY24.

if July 4 is correct, then last allocation for 2023 will be May 4 with orders accepted May 11 but it could also be April 6 with last orders accepted April 13

Reactions: Murray20c8
I guess price to pay (MY24 increase) for wanting one of the new colours (plus auto frunk). I just don’t want to pass up 2 months worth and miss out on summer. So hoping May will allow for MY24 orders !!
Sources saying change of Model Year to 2024 is Monday July 10th, after the summer holiday vacation break.

Reactions: Neils and DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.