Featured Thread
R

RockyPM

Hi everyone, my son taught himself to play guitar when he was 13. Since then he has learned to read music and has picked up other instruments. It's truly a gift he has that he can listen to something then just play it! Anyway his passion is music so when he's not framing houses on Vancouver Island hes writing music and this is the first post from his band, who he works with. Wonder what lunch hours sound like? We're pretty proud that he is following his passion and may not be everyone's cup of tea but here it is.

.....well I think it's great that he can do it, practice practice practice, keep writing and playing. They are playing, not screaming and distorted sound, I like it. Something I always wanted to do but never could, got some guitars and just set up a set of Pearl drums last week. I'm still dreamin. Thanks for posting........:thumbs:

Reactions: RockyPM
Kudos to your son Paul for taking on “original music”. That isn’t an easy thing to do and he seems to be doing pretty good so far. Catchy tune. I like it.

Reactions: RockyPM
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread