Featured Thread
You have to let us know when you get it.. I would love to come to see it...
Hey neighbor, I'm not a regular user and just figuring out how to navigate the forum, so I"m just seeing this now. My latest TPW is August 24th, I'm hoping to see it before the end of September. Have you seen any C8's on the road yet? I've heard of a couple sightings in white and red.

Hey neighbor, I'm not a regular user and just figuring out how to navigate the forum, so I"m just seeing this now. My latest TPW is August 24th, I'm hoping to see it before the end of September. Have you seen any C8's on the road yet? I've heard of a couple sightings in white and red.
No. Have not seen any on the road yet ,but have been told there are two for sure in Saskatoon..

What did you order?
Ordered a 2021 C8 Convertible, LT2 with the new mist red colour, exhaust upgrade, front lift, and a few other goodies. I didn’t want a 2020, rather wait a year and hopefully avoid any of the first year manufacturing bugs. Placed my order in February this year. Just found out On Friday my dealer only has 6 allocated for 2020, and so mostly likely only get 6 2021’s and I was already at # 10 on his list. Talked to Andrew at Bill Spencer Chevrolet and moved my order to him this week. I’m #19 on his list for 2021 model and he gets a large allocation exceeding 40 cars so Andrew said that I will get my car next spring as per my wish barring another Covid 19 shutdown. I think the original dealer was padding his order book in case anyone backed out of their order. I wish they would have been upfront about that which unfortunately they were not until I questioned them about my order status last week.

Ordered a 2021 C8 Convertible, LT2 with the new mist red colour, exhaust upgrade, front lift, and a few other goodies. I didn’t want a 2020, rather wait a year and hopefully avoid any of the first year manufacturing bugs. Placed my order in February this year. Just found out On Friday my dealer only has 6 allocated for 2020, and so mostly likely only get 6 2021’s and I was already at # 10 on his list. Talked to Andrew at Bill Spencer Chevrolet and moved my order to him this week. I’m #19 on his list for 2021 model and he gets a large allocation exceeding 40 cars so Andrew said that I will get my car next spring as per my wish barring another Covid 19 shutdown. I think the original dealer was padding his order book in case anyone backed out of their order. I wish they would have been upfront about that which unfortunately they were not until I questioned them about my order status last week.
The only thing I would make sure is are you #19 including the guys at 1100 for 2020 that will bump you down the order significantly

did you see the new build sheet for 2021 or you order it on the phone ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.